You are cordially invited to attend the GIREP vzw General Assembly 2022, which will be held online using Zoom meetings on Monday 16th May 2022 15:00-17:00 (CET) for first convocation.
In the case that we do not reach the required number of members at the first convocation (half of the members plus one) then we will host a second convocation on Tuesday 31st May 2022 15:00-17:00 (CET) .
As described in the statute of the GIREP organisation
only active members can vote at the GIREP General Assembly. Each member has one vote. Members may be represented at the GA by another member by written proxy. You are reminded that membership fees for 2022 are now due and should be paid online before 1st May 2022 via the link:
The convocation will be hosted as an online zoom meeting on Monday 16th May 2022 15:00-17:00 (CET)
Agenda for 2022 General Assembly
- Approval of the minutes of the General Assembly 2021;
- GIREP vzw Annual Report 2021;
- GIREP vzw activities;
- Financial report (financial report of 2021, and budget which consists of expected income and expenditure for 2022 as planned);
- Auditor’s report;
- Approval of the GIREP vzw Annual Report 2021;
- Discharge of the Board;
- Activities in 2022 and in the further future;
- GIREP books;
- GIREP 2022 Conference in Slovenia and successive Conferences;
- GTG activities and GIREP Communities;
- Activities proposals by GIREP members;
- Proposals for cooperation with GIREP vzw.
We look forward to meeting you online at the General Assembly 2022.
Professor Marisa Michelini, GIREP President
Associate Professor Eilish McLoughlin, GIREP Secretary